Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Love

Sunday's are an appropriate time to be grateful, I think, so here's a few of the things I've been loving lately...



~My new car, which is so much fun to drive that my ususal daily errands are ever so much more exciting!

~McDonald's new Iced Mocha coffee - even with low fat milk and no whipped cream, it's a perfect midafternoon pick me up. Best of all, I can pick it up at the drive through, and don't even need to get out of the aforementioned car!

~Spending more time with Magic and Molly ~
as you can see from this picture, they're just bundles of energy in the summertime!

~Having some extra time to spend reading...(just finished The Post Birthday World, by Lionel Shriver)...and seeing movies (just got home from seeing Evening, a real chick flick, and a tear jerker)

~Looking forward to Brian and Nantana's arrival on Wednesday night for their annual summer visit "up north" :)


Hope you're all finding lots of things to love about summer this year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

When summer heats up, I tend to look like M&M.

I'm so glad you shared this list; it's uplifting and ends my weekend on a smile.

Wishing you wonderful days ahead as you relax with the kids.

7/08/2007  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

McDonalds has iced mochas? Woohoo! I bet they don't cost $5. lol

Magic & Molly are so cute! Hey, I have those sheets! :)

Enjoy your visit!

XXOO

7/09/2007  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Enjoy your visit with Brian and Nantana - say hi for me. He solved my problems yet again. :)

7/10/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home