Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Belong in - Dublin?


You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


Based on my answers to several questions, this litte internet test has determined my heart really belongs in Dublin. I don't know about that - I felt really at peace last spring when I was in Kent, particularly in this little town called Frant, just near Tunbridge Wells. I'm willing to give Dublin a try, though. I like the part about the pub crawl, which would certainly have to come after the bike ride!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

I did the test and it said I belong in Dublin too. The funny part about this is that I lived in Dublin as a kid and I hate the place. How weird is that?

6/12/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home