Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Two-Fer Tuesday Meme

I had fun with this one (courtesy of DebR)~

Two names you go by:
Becky, Becca

Two parts of your heritage:
Armenia, Scotch/Irish

Two things that scare you:
Enclosed spaces, Snakes

Two everyday essentials:
Coffee, Computer

Two things you are wearing right now:
Jeans, My "creativity jacket"

Two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
I don't listen to a lot of music, actually, but I've been playing these two cd's in my car for quite a while: Josh Groban, "Alive," and The Wreckers, "Leave the Pieces"

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
Independence, Trust

Two truths:
I drive too fast, I act without thinking

Two favorite hobbies:
Writing, Reading

Two things you need to do this week:
Oh god, if only there were just two...let's see - two things out of the ordinary are taking Magic to the vet for an (overdue) vaccination, and filling out some financial paperwork for my mom

Two stores you shop at:
Borders, TJ Maxx

Two favorite sports
Walking, preferably with a dog, and bike riding, preferably without a dog

Two shows you like to watch:
Big Love, Grey's Anatomy

Two things you’d buy if money were no object:
A month in the south of France, and a big screen TV for my husband because he wants one sooo much

Two wishes for 2007:
Health and happiness for my family and friends, and peace in the world


If anyone else wants to have a go at this one, consider yourself tagged...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Great answers this is a kool mmeme.
Shaz :)

1/09/2007  
Blogger Julie said...

I don't see too many surprises here.

Acting without thinking--I find that hard to believe. Big Love--don't know the show but it sounds good from the title. A month in the south of France--only a month?

I needed a lift in my day and I got it here. Thanks! :-)

1/09/2007  
Blogger Jerri said...

Hello again, Becca. I'm dropping by to let you know I'm organizing a group healing meditation for Mark and Darlene.

If you're interested in joining us, please check out today's post on www.reflectionsonthepond.blogspot.com.

Thanks. And I'd appreciate it if you'd spread the word.

1/09/2007  
Blogger Deb R said...

Good answers! I've never heard of the show "Big Love." I need to look around and find out what that is!

1/09/2007  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

good meme. like the questions. i copied it and will tackle it in a few days. oh! and, borders and tj maxx rule!!

1/09/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun to read the answers on these memes! I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy but have seen only season I - have to wait for the second season to come out in Region 2 (Europe) DVD.

1/10/2007  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Great answers and DON'T rent "Snakes on a Plane" LOL Big love? HUGS

1/10/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good meme, and your answers are great :-)
Independence and Trust...yep...

1/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home