Friday, December 28, 2007

Hosting Help

I've been thinking about branching out into more sophisticated blogging - getting my own domain name, some advertising perhaps - setting up shop in a more professional way. All this thinking was probably spurred by the sleek new laptop I got for Christmas. Whatever, my little brain has been working furiously.

However, I know next to nothing about webhosting.

No worries, though, because I found an excellent resource to help answer my basic questions and point me in the right direction. Web Hosting Choice is a complete website that provides all the basic information about what I need to host my site, as well as offering a guide to web hosting services that fill the bill. There clear, concise format is easy to navigate, and the explanations are complete and user friendly.

Like a good host should, this site made me feel right at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo...I'm jealous....a new laptop!! Makes my flannel sheets seem a bit..well, it's the thought that counts :-) Thanks for the link to Web Hosting Choice. I think I'll take a look...I'd love to move in that direction. Since I too know zip, it would be a big move.

1/01/2008  
Blogger Jams said...

Funny, I've been thinking a little about this also, but I don't know enough about it. I'll check it out. Thanks for the link.

1/01/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home