Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Me-From A-Z

Thanks to Susan at soozphotoz for another super idea -the A-Z of me (or of you if you choose to play!) Here goes:

Accent: Mostly midwestern, but a little bit of my central Kentucky heritage pokes thoo ever' now an agin;
Booze: Strictly Chardonnay
Chore I Hate: Emptying the dishwasher
Dogs/Cats: Magic and Molly, Shih Tzus extraordinaire
Essential Electronics: Laptop, cell phone, TIVO, programmable Cuisinart coffee grinder/maker
Favorite Perfume: Scents make me sneeze, even when other people are wearing them
Gold/Silver: Gold, always
Hometown: Redford, Michigan, born here, raised here, still live here, and probably ready to leave here
Insomnia: Right before a concert
Job Title: Depending on the day, either Accompanist or Report Writing Coordinator
Kids: One, a 26 year old male
Living Arrangements: One old house in an old midwestern town; one new house in an up and coming southwest Florida city. Ask me which one I like best!
Most admired trait: Kindness to others
Number of sexual partners: Right now and for the forseeable future, one and only one
Overnight hospital stays: Three nights, following the birth of my son
Phobias: Enclosed places - just the thought of a CT scan makes me shiver
Quote: Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him march to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. Henry David Thoreau
Religion: A believer, but cool to organized religion
Siblings: None
Time I Usually Wake Up: 6:30 a.m. in summer; 7:30 in winter
Unusual Talent: Trivia master
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Rutabaga
Worst Habit: Worrying too much, although I'm getting better with age
X-Rays: Right elbow, broken last winter when I tripped over my own foot walking the dogs
Yummy Foods I Make: Pot Roast, Farmer's Breakfast Casserole, French Toast
Zodiac Sign: Pisces, the fish

4 Comments:

Blogger susanlavonne said...

It's been fun learning these tidbits about one another...thanks so much for sharing! And yours is so pretty as well as interesting.
The Cuisinart sure sounds cool :-)
Hope you are enjoying your first week of summer!

5/31/2006  
Blogger Deirdre said...

I've been reading some of your past posts and enjoying it tremendously. Ah, addiction. The man I dearly love, who encourages me to write, rolls his eyes when I'm on the blogs AGAIN. Then he laughs and I continue on. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

5/31/2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Such fun learning more great things about you. As for the "different drummer," that's been my mantra all my life. It's taken me some interesting places.

6/01/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed learning more about you! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

6/01/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home