Friday, August 18, 2006

More Games

Okay, I admit it, I've been lazy this week. Chalk it up to having company and too much work from my office job, but I've been diddling around online instead of doing any serious writing. Besides the book-blog haiku contest and the word cloud thing yesterday, I also found this site where you can play with magnetic words to create poetry. How addictive! I've never been one for computer games of any kind, but this one is just too much fun. Check out Passionate Soul, and Sacred Sisters, my fabulous creations! And go play yourself -it's much more fun than computer Solitaire, and you can at least feel like you're doing something creative!

4 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

I wish I had known about this at work today. I wish I could even out my work so that rather than being out of my mind M, T, W and idle more than not on Th & F it could be a nice steady flow. Alas, the mail gods do not seem to respect my regular duties and do the big dump on those days.

I'll be armed with magnetic poetry the next time this happens though.

8/18/2006  
Blogger Deirdre said...

How fun! I found a magnetic poetry kit during my last sort and purge housecleaning. Now I really have to use it.

8/18/2006  
Blogger Bibi said...

These are so cool. I got addicted to magnetic poetry at a studio I worked at. It was very therapeutic when deadlines were looming and creativity was in short supply.

8/18/2006  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You're full of fun things :) I liked both of these and can't wait to play :)

Thanks for welcoming my friend :)

8/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home