Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They're Home!


if you are a mother you have probably worried about
~
~your child taking his first steps, fearful he would stumble and fall
~your child going to school fearful he would fail'
~your child driving a car, fearful he would be in an accident
~your child going to war, fearful he would be injured or killed
~your child facing the dangers of the world, fearful he would be hurt
~
this picture illustrates the airplane bringing my son and daughter in law home from their six week journey in Thailand and China, countries more than 10,000 miles away
~
as of this moment, they are back on American soil
~
and i'm happy :-)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I completely identify with the feeling. As the mom of a son who travels at the drop of a hat to far flung places, I've lived this anxiety many times. Just having my daughter drive to the Bay area took some getting used to. I'm finally starting to relax but then they aren't kids anymore either.

3/28/2007  
Blogger Shaz said...

Yay Becca I know it has been a long 6 weeks for you.
Happy home coming Sweet. xx

3/29/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a mother, even I feel relieved that your kids are home.

3/29/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I know. I know!!!
I am so happy for you!
Enjoy your reunion!

3/29/2007  
Blogger Julie said...

Woohoo! Celebrating with you :D

I can't wait to see the promised pics upon their return--he must have taken hundreds.

3/29/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll bet they're happy as well :-)

and now you get to visit these exotic places vicariously!! enjoy!

3/29/2007  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Yay! Safe & sound! Enjoy their return. HUGS

3/29/2007  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Oh thank goodness! Such good news. I'll let B get back in the groove before I bother him about fixing the broken web design. :)

3/29/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home