Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
I used to look forward to it immensely, and I still enjoy the idea of remembering the day I was born (all those many years ago!). I just wish I didn't have to keep getting older. As far as a rating - hmmm, I'll say 5, somewhere safely in the middle.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Suck. Even when it's used for it's actual meaning, and not in the pejorative sense.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
I wear sunglasses more often than I used to (its another one of those age things, I guess). I tend to lose sunglasses, so I have about six relatively cheapo pairs scattered around the house and in the cars.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
I have written one book (unpublished, but still...) and partly because of the subject matter and partly just because she deserves it, I would dedicate it to my mother. The book I'm thinking about writing now, the one that's marinating in my brain in preparation for NaNoWriMo next month, would be dedicated to my husband.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Coffee at sunrise, Chardonnay at dusk.

for more feasts, go here

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy dessert. Your main course sounds excellent. I cannot wait until NaNoWriMo next month either!

I participated last year, but unofficially. This will be my first official participation.

Great blog, I will be back!

10/05/2007  
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

I'm with you on the app, soup & salad! Love your dessert!!

10/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your feast - the dessert made me smile.

Good luck with NaNo this year. This will be my fifth year, and fourth as ML.

10/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the idea of your dessert--excellent feast this week. have a great weekend.

10/05/2007  
Blogger Michele said...

I agree with the others, Becca. Another great feast!

I love the dessert, as well. I love coffee, especially the Brazilian beans--yum!

The main course was so enjoyable, though--a book dedicated to your Mother--aaawww!

I wish you the best with publishing it, Becca.

Smiles,
Michele

10/05/2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yet another blogger's beverage I can agree with! Thanks for visiting me today.

10/05/2007  
Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

I think a lot of people have a book brewing in their brains. I have about 3. I need to do something about that... Great feast!

10/05/2007  
Blogger Allie Boniface said...

I agree with you on the soup, only because the students I teach use it for *everything.* I always say, "Can't you think of another word to use??"

10/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dessert. Happy Friday to you...

10/05/2007  
Blogger Julie said...

Great Feast. Thanks for visiting my site. I agree about the word "suck" but I do use it often, mainly because my nephew calls his pacifier his "suck".

I drink Coke in the morning and Prosecco at dusk. :)

10/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Coffee at sunrise, Chardonnay at dusk" sounds like a book or movie title!

10/05/2007  
Blogger Gill said...

I agree with your soup - "suck" jsut sounds awful LOL! Thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend.

10/06/2007  
Blogger Shaz said...

Looks like its unanoumous DESSERT lol

10/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home