Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Jennifer with this meme - so get ready to learn more about my household than you've ever wanted to know !


What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? I'm trying out a green tea and lavender body wash by Neutrogena~it's supposed to be relaxing.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Not right now- I did have watermelon all summer. I keep a big tupperware container filled with watermelon chunks that I munch on like candy.
What would you change about your living room? The biggest change would be to get rid of the carpet completely and refinish the dark oak flooring that's underneath.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? They are being washed as we speak.
What is in your fridge? Nothing old or stale, for a change. I cleaned it out today. But I generally have a pretty well stocked fridge - milk, OJ, beer, wine, cheeses, ground turkey for chili tomorrow, eggs, yogurt, romaine lettuce, celery, carrots, grapes, red onion, all kinds of salad dressing, apple juice, grape juice...well, enough already.
White or wheat bread? Multigrain.
What is on top of your refrigerator? A portable stereo/CD player and a wicker tray.
What color or design is on your shower curtain? I have icky gray tile with maroon flecks in my bathroom (old house), so my shower curtain is maroon with green and gold design.
How many plants are in your home? None. I have a totally black thumb.
Is your bed made right now? Yes, I have a real thing about unmade beds. Can't leave the house unless I make it first.
Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft scrub.
Is your closet organized? It's a totally unorganized mess!
Can you describe your flashlight? It's a red plastic lantern style that -oops, forgot to list it - on top of the refrigerator.
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Always! I've been making green iced tea, which I love.
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? It is cluttered to the max with more than 50 years worth of junk. Really. We still get two cars in in though.
Curtains or blinds? Blinds.
How many pillows do you sleep with? One.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No. I need total darkness.
How often do you vacuum? About once a week.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Battery powered.
What color is your toothbrush? Green.
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.
What is in your oven right now? Nothing. About an hour ago there were two chicken breasts roasting and a loaf of French bread baking.
Is there anything under your bed? Two flat plastic storage boxes with sweaters.
Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the bathroom.
What retro items are in your home? Ha! My whole house is retro! (LOL)
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? I am lucky enough to have my own "office" with desk, TV, big overstuffed chair, and ceiling fan for hot days.
How many mirrors are in your home? Probably about 4.
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No. I keep an emergency $20 bill hidden in my wallet.
What color are your walls? Off white.
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No.
What does your home smell like right now? I don't use scents in the house very often because I'm sensitive to them. Usually if my house smells like something, it's food - e.g. roast chicken and French bread!
Favorite candle scent? As above, I don't use scented candles either. I do like the vanilla scented ones, though, and would burn them if I could.
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Sweet gherkins.
What color is your favorite Bible? White.
Ever been on your roof? No.
Do you own a stereo? Yes.
How many TVs do you have? Three.
How many house phones? Three.
Do you have a housekeeper? Sadly, no.
What style do you decorate in? Probably traditional.
Do you like solid colors or prints in furniture? Both.
Is there a smoke detector in your home? Two, actually.
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My dogs first, of course. After that, my pictures, jewelry, computer, and as many books as I could grab. My piano would be high on the list, but I know I couldn't get it.

Whew! I won't tag anyone specifically, but feel free to play along if you're so inclined.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. So, I thought I would tag you to catch a glimpse into your life. Thanks for playing along!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT week!!!

Jennifer :-)

10/02/2007  
Blogger Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Interesting fact, Becca. Thanks for sharing!

Smiles,
Michele

10/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home