Sunday, September 3, 2006

Sunday Scribblings-Fortune Cookie

First Cookie: My Family - husband, son, daughter-in-law, mother, father, puppy dogs
Second Cookie: Health and well being of all the above
Third Cookie: All my friends, those nearby and those in the blogsphere
Fourth Cookie: Work and co-workers that I love (most of the time)
Fifth Cookie: My talents and the ability to use them in ways I enjoy
Sixth Cookie: My home(s) - the old one, and the new one
Seventh Cookie: Living in a land of plenty, where everything I need is so readily available


These are my fortune, and I am indeed one fortunate cookie!



for other fortune cookies, go here

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. Very nice.

9/03/2006  
Blogger Deirdre said...

So many blessings. I like your list.

9/03/2006  
Blogger DJPare said...

If you need that many cookies, then clearly you are already fortunate! :)

9/03/2006  
Blogger Writer Bug said...

That's very sweet! I'll be thinking of my own list--thank you for the inspiration!

9/04/2006  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You're one of my favorite cookies! May all your forune keep smiling upon you!

9/04/2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Great take on the prompt, Cookie! Much to be thankful for...

9/05/2006  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

i like your take for this weeks SS!! Clever and true you are one fortunate cookie!!

9/06/2006  
Blogger TMTW said...

Aw... I agree! May many good fortunes rain down upon you!

9/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home