Monday, October 8, 2007

Rewarding Posts

Reading blogs has turned me on to some great products - Adagio teas, Dansko shoes, Tartar Shield dog biscuits - all of which have become indispensable to me. Blog surfing allows me to meet so many people around the world, people who share not only ideas and emotions, but goods and services that make life more enjoyable.

In turn, when I find a product or service that excites me, I'm happy to blog about it, to send it out into cyber space never knowing who might come across it at the exact moment in life when it could most help.

I've recently signed on to Pay Per Post, which allows me to not only discover some great new products and services, but also to share them with you ~ and be paid for doing so! I can choose from a huge list of "opportunities," do some research, and write about any that peak my interest. It gives me a chance to stretch my writing wings a little bit, too. Best of all, Pay Per Post allows you to donate your earnings to one of several charities. Right now, I'm donating my fees to the Alzheimer's Association.

There are no fees to participate, and no obligations to complete a certain number of posts. It's a fun way to spark some writing ideas, sharpen your writing skills, and earn some money - and it gives me another good excuse to blog!




Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'm all for supporting the Alzheimer's Association. Write on!

10/08/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember signing on to PPP about a year back but I got so confused. I found Smorty to be a great way to earn extra money. Since I switched domains my page rank isn't high enough anymore to participate..but they were easy and profitable.

10/09/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting...I am going to check this out and right on to Danskos- once my feet met them they never wanting anything else...I just bought a new pair yesterday.

10/10/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home