Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Very difficult assignment, since the prompt clearly states "a" (meaning singular) website. Hmmm. I may have to come back to this.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

Technically, we always dream every night, we simply don't always remember the dreams. (I'm being a bit peevish with today's entree's, aren't I?) However, I recall my dreams about most every day, or about an 8 on the scale. Last night, I was living in a huge, beautiful home, and continually yelling at people who kept coming in and messing it up.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

Dogs - always. The first dog I remember was a cocker spaniel mix named Ginger. She was a patient and willing participant in my favorite game (playing school), in which she was forced to sit on the couch and listen to me expound the days lesson at my miniature blackboard. When I was 10 we got Honey, a cocker spaniel puppy, and then my heart was broken when my severe allergies forced us to give her up. Happily, she went to live with an elderly couple who treated her like royalty for the rest of her days.


Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Cars,~hopefully gorgeous, exotic, very fast ones. Zoom, zoom.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

I am an obssessive mint eater. I have a package of hard mints in every purse. Back in the days when I was "on the road" with my handbell group, I joked about living on Altoids - it wasn't far from the truth.


to enjoy more feasts, go here

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I bet Ginger was the best friend ----ever!!!


Happy Feasting

10/26/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy a good mint once in a while--great Feast--enjoy your Friday.

10/26/2007  
Blogger Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Love the feast, Becca, as always! You always make your words come to life and the reader can picture every scene with ease ;0)

Smiles,
Michele

10/26/2007  
Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

We have the same name, soup and main course! LOL Nice feast, have a great weekend!

10/26/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love altoids. I also love the extra boxes for storing my collection of BPAL and Possets perfume samples.

10/26/2007  
Blogger JP (mom) said...

Love the fun tidbits about you, Becca. Zoom Zoom cracked me up ... tapping into your inner Mario Andretti?? xx, JP/deb

10/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home