Monday, October 22, 2007

Encyclopedia of Me Monday: J is for...

Jumping.

Through hoops.

"How high can I jump" season has begun, with concerts, work ramping up, and, NaNoWriMo beginning in just 10 days. Pressure begins to build, and I went to bed last night with the heavy weight of obligation bearing down on me.

Women's live are filled with this kind of jumping, aren't they? We are multi-taskers extraordinaire, flitting from one responsibility to the next, caring for children, parents, homes, careers, paying bills, maintaining social obligations, scheduling doctor appointments...the list goes on and on.

Close your eyes and imagine this mental picture: women throughout the world, jumping through all the hoops necesssary to function in modern life.

You would think none of us would have a minute's worry about weight, with all that jumping going on.


How about you? How high are you jumping?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca — I'm about to do some NaNoWriMo jumping myself...what's your user name? I'll add you as a buddy.

10/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with NaNoWriMo. It's more than I want to do right now. So I guess that I'm not jumping very high at all.

10/22/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home