Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

Probably a border collie, because I always seem to be running around trying to keep all my sheep in line!

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?

Royalty. The majestic purple of velvet robes worn by queens and monarchs. Also eggplant, which I love to eat deep fried or baked in marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

About 45 minutes. It takes longest to blow dry my hair and try and tame those natural waves into the smooth page boy I prefer.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have more cousins than I can count, oddly enough. Most of them are of the second, third, and otherwise "removed" variety and are scattered all over the country. I do have three or four first cousins that I grew up with here in Detroit, and we were close as children. But as it the way of the world, now that we're grown up we never see each other.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Reflective
Maternal
Reader

here are more feasts

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Delicious Feast!

I love my eggplants cooked/prepared like that, and my mother-in-law does it best! =)

Is Molly a shih-tzu? Come visit my Feast, I have a picture of 'my shih-tzu =)'.

Enjoy the weekend ahead.

10/19/2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Great feast today! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer :-)

10/19/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of eggplant too. What a great feast this week.

10/19/2007  
Blogger Marsha said...

I have a wonderful dog Ginger, who is half border collie and half austrailian shepherd... she is the smartest dog I've ever had but high maintenance. I adore her though!

Have a great weekend!

10/19/2007  
Blogger Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Awesome Feast, Becca!

I love eggplant, too. I'm vegetarian so that's one of my sources of protein ;0)

Smiles,
Michele

10/19/2007  
Blogger paris parfait said...

That's so cute - eggplant is one of my favourites, especially when grilled.

10/19/2007  
Blogger Jams said...

Eggplant Parmesan - I love it! Border collies are suppose to be the smartest of all.

10/19/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! Thanks for dining with me as well!

10/19/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I haven't actually had eggplant in forever, must buy one.

10/19/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the adjectives that you picked for your name! And I say let those waves come out. I hate blow drying.

10/19/2007  
Blogger Theresa said...

Love the collie- so many great dogs to chose from it was truly a tough choice.
Also liked your dessert
Have a great weekenend!

10/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home