Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm Dreaming of A Home Office...

My house has turned into one big office this week. My son is visiting, and he works from home all the time, while Jim and I both work at home at least 50% of the time, so my little house is bursting with business.

This has set me dreaming about setting up a real home office, as opposed to the dining room table, kitchen table, and small desk shoved in the corner of the guest room. So, in between writing my medical reports, I cyber trekked over to Furniture From Home office department. Within two seconds I had picked out the perfect credenza desk for Jim, one I would love to prop my feet up on as well.

Of course I couldn't resist shopping for some living room and bedroom furniture on this site, which offers a world of lovely pieces organized in nicely appointed virtual rooms.

Now, if I could only get a raise...


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to your desire for a home office that really is a home office. A few years ago we decided to buy some "real" furniture and a "real" office chair so that when we're here at home working, we're comfortable. Haven't regretted the decision one bit!

10/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home