Tuesday, September 5, 2006

One Word

Here's an interesting exercise from a group called First Drafts. In my opinion, it's just plain cruel to ask a writer to do anything with just one word! But, I'll put on my game face and give it a go.

Yourself: Caring
Your partner:Loving
Your hair: Aggravating
Your Mother: Loving
Your Father: Puzzling
Your Favourite Item: Book
Your dream last night: Sad
Your Favourite Drink: Chardonnay
Your Dream Home: Bythesea (i made it one word, didn't I??)
The Room You Are In: Comforting
Your fear: Disapproval
Where you Want to be in Ten Years?: Creating
Who you hung out with last night: Family
What You're Not: Sedentary
Your Best Friend: Millie
One of Your Wish List Items: Fulfillment
Your Gender: Feminine
The Last Thing You Did: Read
What You Are Wearing: Jammies
Your favourite weather: Brisk
Your Favourite Book?: Mysterious
Last thing you ate?: Crackers
Your Life: Changing
Your mood: Excited
The last person you talked to on the phone: Pat
Who are you thinking about right now?: Susan

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

One word is tough, but the words you chose say a lot.

9/06/2006  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

This looked fun we got yet another peek of Becca. Always a treat in my book :) I think I'll play too!

9/06/2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

So much fun to get to know more about you! And yes, one word isn't easy! xo

9/06/2006  
Blogger susanlavonne said...

I am curious...what room is the "comforting" room? (It's okay to use more than one word :-) Basically, I'm trying to figure out if you were eating crackers in bed...lol. And...I love the word and wearing of "Jammies!"

9/06/2006  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

...though sometimes one word sings a million melodies!

9/08/2006  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

This post was fun and revealing..you post in jammies too!

9/10/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home